Because of the large amount of data each player's account can have, finding something a player is describing can be very difficult. Each player can have have thousands, or even tens of thousands of lines of data to look through, just from a single play session.
To help Customer Support locate what is being described, it's recommended to provide the following information when submitting a ticket; this way they can pinpoint more quickly and easily what is being described, and if needed pass that information along to other teams.
- A quick description of the issue
- The approximate time (timezone included) when it took place.
- The game or screen you were in when the issue was experienced.
- A description of any errors or messages you're receiving
- Any screenshots or videos of the issue