There is currently a known issue with the Google Play Store which can prevent some users from updating some apps on their device. While we are working with our partners at Google to fix this bug, here are some instructions which can be used in the meantime:
Please remember to make sure your app is synced and secured by connecting your account to Facebook or Apple ID before continuing.
- First, if you're part of the Beta Test program for our app, opt out.
- Only some players will be a part of the Beta Test program.
- The option to opt out can be found in the options in the Google Play Store.
- Next, go into the settings option of your app, then open the Google Play Store App, then force close the app by hitting "Force Close" or "Force Stop".
- Click Storage in the same settings window, and Click on "Clear Cache"
- Click the Google Play Services app through your settings then Click on "Clear Cache"
- Note: This may require you to log back in to some apps/services.
- Open the Google Play store and go to MyVegas store page to install an update.
For Further assistance, please check out Google's Help Page to fix Play Store issues.